Constant Performance Management
More than any other aspect of an organization’s practice, performance management must be constant. Once yearly and scripted performance reviews offer little value. Organizations must change the way they think and act in terms of performance management. Associates must have the opportunity to take ownership of their work, and look forward to giving and receiving progress reports about it.
Performance Management Resources
- Goal setting and accountability courses for managers
- Check-in meeting templates
Performance Management Consulting
- Identification of key measurement areas
- Cascading and aligning enterprise goals to team and individual performance
Performance Management Training
- Web based and in person modules for managers and leaders
- Qualitative and quantitative approaches
Performance Management Architecture
- Standardized practice and reporting
- Crafting a narrative approach
Own your organization’s performance conversations, practices and outcomes with Constant Performance Management.